1. P. Painter, B. Veytsman, and J. Youtcheff. Phase behavior of bituminous materials, Energy & Fuels, 29, 7048-7057, 2015.
2. L. R. Akhmadeeva, D. S. Valeeva, B. A. Veytsman, and E. N. Akhmadeeva. Headache in pediatric practice: Multifactor analysis of clinical and social predictors, Saratov Journal of Medical Scientific Research, 11(4), 548-551, 2015, (In Russian).
3. P. Painter, B. Veytsman, and J. Youtcheff. Guide to asphaltene solubility, Energy & Fuels, 29, 2951-2961, 2015.
4. P. Painter, B. Veytsman, and J. Youtcheff. Asphaltene aggregation and solubility, Energy & Fuels, 29, 2120-2133, 2015.
5. L. Akhmadeeva, G. Rayanova, and B. Veytsman. How physicians understand research ethics problems in Russia, in: N. Steneck, M. Anderson, S. Kleinert, and T. Mayer, eds., Integrity in the Global Research Arena, chap. 28, pp. 199-201, World Scientific, New Jersey; London; Singapore; Beijing; Shanghai; Hong Kong; Taipei; Chennai, 2015. http://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/9789814632393_0024
6. F. De Vito, B. Veytsman, P. Painter, and J. L. Kokini. Simulation of the effect of hydrogen bonds on water activity of glucose and dextran using the Veytsman model, Carbohydrate Polymers, 117, 236-246, 2015. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0144861714009217
7. B. Veytsman and A. Baranova. High-throughput approaches to biomarker discovery and the challenges of subsequent validation, in: V. R. Preedy and V. B. Patel, eds., General Methods in Biomarker Research and their Applications, pp. 1-12, Springer Netherlands, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-7740-8_20-1
8. B. Veytsman, L. Wang, T. Cui, S. Bruskin, and A. Baranova. Distance-based classifiers as potential diagnostic and prediction tools for human diseases, BMC Genomics, 15, S10, 2014. http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2164/15/S12/S10
9. L. Akhmadeeva and B. Veytsman. Typography and readability: An experiment with post-stroke patients, TUGboat, 35(2), 195-197, 2014, https://www.tug.org/members/TUGboat/tb35-2/tb110akhmadeeva.pdf.
10. B. Veytsman. An output routine for an illustrated book: Making the FAO Statistical Yearbook, TUGboat, 35(2), 202-204, 2014, https://www.tug.org/members/TUGboat/tb35-2/tb110veytsman.pdf.
11. M. A. Garcia, R. Mueller, E. Innis, and B. Veytsman, Reduction of altitude error using forecasted atmospheric pressure data, US Patent US 20140278182 A1; European Patent EP 2778604 A1, 2014, http://www.google.com/patents/US20140278182.
12. P. Painter, B. Veytsman, and J. Youtcheff. Association model for the phase behavior of asphaltenes, Energy & Fuels, 28(4), 2472-2480, 2014.
13. B. Veytsman and L. Akhmadeeva. Plots in LATEX: Gnuplot, octave, make, TUGboat, 34(3), 349-356, 2013, https://www.tug.org/members/TUGboat/tb34-3/tb108veytsman.pdf.
14. M. Cohen, Y. Haralambous, and B. Veytsman. The multibibliography package, TUGboat, 34(3), 340-343, 2013, https://www.tug.org/members/TUGboat/tb34-3/tb108cohen.pdf.
15. L. R. Akhmadeeva, B. A. Veytsman, E. M. Kharisova, D. P. Gurov, and M. R. Fatykhova. Using stabilometric data for prognosis of falls in the elderly in-patients of neurology ward, Ural'skij Meditsinskij Zhurnal (Urals Medical Journal), 1(106), 47-50, 2013, In Russian.
16. L. R. Akhmadeeva, E. N. Akhmadeeva, B. A. Veytsman, G. S. Rayanova, E. E. Lipatova, R. R. Munasypova, and D. S. Valeeva. Pain as an interdisciplinary problem from the period of infancy to old age, Prakticheskayaya Meditsina (Practical Medicine), 1(66), 72-76, 2013, In Russian.
17. M. Garcia, R. Mueller, E. Innis, and B. Veytsman. An enhanced altitude correction technique for improvement of WAM position accuracy, in: Integrated Communications, Navigation and Surveillance Conference (ICNS), 2012, pp. A4-1-A4-9, 2012, http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=6218375.
18. B. Veytsman. Stubborn leaders and juggling boxes: A slightly unusual table of contents, TUGboat, 33(3), 316-318, 2012, http://www.tug.org/TUGboat/tb33-3/tb105veytsman-leaders.pdf.
19. B. Veytsman. TEX and friends on a Pad, TUGboat, 33(2), 192-195, 2012, http://www.tug.org/TUGboat/tb33-2/tb104veytsman-pad.pdf.
20. B. Veytsman and L. Akhmadeeva. Towards evidence-based typography: First results, TUGboat, 33(2), 156-157, 2012, http://www.tug.org//TUGboat/tb33-2/tb104veytsman-typo.pdf.
21. L. Akhmadeeva, I. Tukhvatullin, and B. Veytsman. Do serifs help in comprehension of printed text? An experiment with Cyrillic readers, Vision Research, 65, 21-24, 2012. Link. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0042698912001721
22. B. Veytsman and M. Ware. Ebooks and paper sizes: Output routines made easier, TUGboat, 32(3), 261-265, 2011, http://www.tug.org/TUGboat/Contents/contents32-3.html.
23. B. Veytsman and L. Akhmadeeva. Towards evidence-based typography: Literature review and experiment design, TUGboat, 32(3), 285-288, 2011, http://www.tug.org/TUGboat/tb32-3/tb102veytsman-typo.pdf.
24. L. Akhmadeeva, B. Veytsman, L. Shamsiyarova, N. Akhmetova, and G. Rayanova. Postural balance and low back pain: A stabilometric study, in: W. Micheo, ed., 6th World Congress of the International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. Puerto Rico, 12-14 June 2011, pp. 121-122, Turin, 2011, Edizioni Minerva Medica.
Created in 2011. Last update: February, 2017.