1. Jim X. Chen, "The Evolution of Computing: AlphaGo," Computing in Science and Engineering, vol. 18, no. 4 July-August 2016, pp. 4-7.
2. Wu He, Jim X. Chen, and Weihua Zhang, “Crowd simulation using DC model and density information,” Multimedia Tools and Applications, vol. 75, no. 10, May 2016, pp. 5981-5998.
3. Anyi Liu, Jim X. Chen, and Harry Wechsler, "Real-Time Timing Channel Detection in an Software-Defined Networking Virtual Environment," Intelligent Information Management, vol. 7, no. 06, November 2015, pp. 283-302.
4. Jim X. Chen, "The Advancement of Computing,” Computing in Science and Engineering, vol. 17, no. 5, Sept./Oct. 2015, pp. 4-4.
5. W. Quan, Yongquan Jiang, Jianjun Zhang, and J.X. Chen, "Robust object tracking with active context learning," The Visual Computer, vol. 31, no. 10, October 2015, pp 1307-1318.
6. D. Liu, Q. Jiang, J.X. Chen, “Binary inheritance learning particle swarm optimisation and its application in thinned antenna array synthesis with the minimum sidelobe level,” IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, Institute of Engineering and Technology, vol. 9, no.13, Oct. 22, 2015, pp.1386-1391.
7. Wu He, Jim X. Chen, and Weihua Zhang, “Low-rank representation with graph regularization for subspace clustering,” Soft Computing, September 2015, pp. 1-13.
8. Hao Sun and Jim X. Chen, “Exploring Tactics in Team Sports Training,” Computer Science and its Applications: Ubiquitous Information Technologies, vol. 330, 2015, pp. 141-148.
9. Chao Huang, Weicheng Xie, and Jim X. Chen, “A Dual-Adaptive Moving Object Detection Algorithm,” ICIC express letters. Part B, Applications : an international journal of research and surveys, vol. 5, no. 3, June 2014, pp. 651-656.
10. W. Quan, J.X. Chen, and N. Yu, "Robust object tracking using enhanced random ferns," The Visual Computer, Issue 4, April 2014, pp. 351-358.
11. J.X. Chen, Y. Li, and T. Zhang, "Medical Simulations [Guest editors' introduction]," Computing in Science and Engineering, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 8-9, March-April 2013.
12. Q. Xing, R.Han, Yanlin Li, Wenzhen Yang, and Jim X. Chen, "Automatically Assessing Limb Alignment and Hip Fracture Using 3D Models," Computing in Science and Engineering, vol. 15, no. 2, March 2013, pp. 10-20.
13. L. Yang, T. Zhang, J.X. Chen, P. Dai, W. Quan, K. Wang, and Z. Wang, "Motion Simulation of Inner Hair Cell Stereocilia,” Computing in Science and Engineering, vol. 15, no. 2, March 2013, pp. 27-33.
14. W. Quan, J.X. Chen, and N. Yu, "Adaptive collaborative tracking for multiple targets," Measurement Science and Technology, vol. 23, no. 12, 2012, pp. 07-17.
15. X. Wan, S. Liu, J.X. Chen, and X. Jin, “Geodesic Distance-Based Realistic Facial Animation Using RBF Interpolation,” Computing in Science and Engineering, vol. 14, no. 5, Sep./Oct. 2012, pp. 49-55.
16. H. Qiu, L. Chen, J.X. Chen, and Y. Liu, “Dynamic Simulation of Grass Field Swaying in Wind,” Journal of Software, vol. 7, no. 2, Feb 2012, pp. 74-79.
17. J. Gan, Q. Qiang, P. Dai, JX Chen, T. Zhang, and Z. Wang, "Improved Collision Detection Algorithm Based on Oriented Bounding Box," Journal of System Simulation, vol.23 No.10, Oct. 2011, pp. 2169-2173.73.
1. Qi Xing, Jim X. Chen, Jihui Li, Ali Moshirfar, Mark M. Theiss, and Qi Wei, "A real time haptic simulator of spine surgeries," In Proceedings of the 21st ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology, pp. 121-124. ACM, Nov. 2015.
2. Wenzhen Yang, Hao Zhang, Xingli Wu, Qi Xing, Jim X. Chen, and Zhigeng Pan, "Quantitative Measurements of Knee Alignments in Three-Dimension Bone Models," In 2015 International Conference on Virtual Reality and Visualization (ICVRV), pp. 137-143. IEEE, Oct. 2015.
3. Xuemei Wang, J.X. Chen, and Wenbo Ni, "A hybrid prediction method and its application in the distributed low-cost INS/GPS integrated navigation system," in 18th International Conference on Information Fusion (Fusion), pp.1205-1212, July 6-9, 2015.
4. Yuan Li, J.X. Chen, "A nondeterministic approach to infer context free grammar from sequence," in 11th International Computer Conference on Wavelet Active Media Technology and Information Processing (ICCWAMTIP), pp.1-9, Dec. 19-21, 2014.
5. Hao Sun, J.X. Chen, H. Wechsler, and Yongquan Jiang, "A New Segmentation Method for Broadcast Sports Video," in 2014 IEEE 17th International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE), vol., no., pp.1789-1793, Dec. 19-21, 2014.
6. A. Liu, J.X. Chen, and H. Wechsler, “Real-Time Covert Timing Channels Detection in a Networked Virtual Environment,” Proceeding of the 9th Annual International Federation for Information Processing, Orlando, January 28-30, 2013, pp. 273-288.
7. Q. Xing, M.M. Theiss, W. Yang, J.X. Chen, and J. Li. "Automatic Assessment of Lower Extremity Deformity Based on Patient Specific Computer Models," ASME 2011: Summer Bioengineering Conference, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2011, pp. 861-862.
8. A. Liu and J.X. Chen, “A New Visualization Framework of Dental CT Images for Orthodontics,” SECURWARE 2011: The Fifth International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies, IARIA, August 21, 2011, pp. 103-108.
Created in 2017. Last update: January, 2019.